CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Letter "R"

I love the letter "R"!! There are so many fun and interesting things to do and talk about that start with the letter "R". The very first thing we got to do on Monday morning was RUN! Yep, we actually got to RUN down the hall at school. Everyone loved it. It was a super way to start "R" week.


Next, I had been saving interesting looking boxes and bottle caps for months. It was finally time to put my plan into effect. Look at what we made!
This is Recycle Robbie and his dog, Rover! The students loved it. The only problem was glue. I had to find some glue that would hold the plastic bottle caps. Luckily for me, my best buddy at school had some "Aileen's Tacky Glue" and it worked like a charm.

2 comments: